Saturday, August 10, 2013

Fabregas Says He's Not Leaving Barcelona

According to Mundo Deportivo, the Barcelona midfielder and former Arsenal captain, Cesc Fabregas, being chased by Manchester United, said that he is always relaxed and going to stay in Barcelona. He said that the rumours of him wanting to leave was just "invented."

"I've always been very relaxed. I didn't need to clear anything up because in my mind, I was only going to continue with Barca," he said.



Cesc Fabregas 

He added, "I am very very very happy at Barcelona. I have not spoken with any club in the last two summers."

A spokesman for Man United, reacting to the Fabregas' statement on Thursday said, "We appreciate Cesc is a contracted player at Barcelona and completely respect everything Cesc has said today."

So now that Fabregas has come out and made a statement about his future, it's time for David Moyes to look somewhere else for a midfield mastro that he is looking for to replace the retired Paul Scholes.

1 comment:

  1. What do you think of the article? Do you find it good or not? I think that it is good.

    ReplyDelete