Friday, February 14, 2014

Mario Balotelli Is The Father

Mario Balotelli (23), the AC Milan and Italian national team - The Azzurri striker, has finally accepted the paternity of a baby girl born by his ex girl friend, Raffaella Fico on December 2012.

The very talented, but irrationally explosive player accepted the verdict, that he was the father of the baby girl named Pia.

Balotelli and Raffaella has been on media war over the paternity of the child. The player denied that the baby was his, while Raffaella maintained that he was the father and must take responsibility.

Mario Balotelli with Azzurri mates

A panel conducted the DNA test over the paternity of the baby and confirmed that he was the father of the baby indeed.
Read also.. africanfootie.blogspot.com

But before the result of the test was ready, Mario wrote an open letter, in which he stated, ´´As I had said, if the tribunal confirmed I was Pia´s father, I am ready to take my responsibility.

After the result was released and confirmed that he was the father he wrote in his Twitter handle, ´´Finally the truth... Pia...Sweet child of mine!!! your Dad.´´

´´I want to do it in silence, far away from everything that is media related, when dealing with such an important rapport as the one that ties a parent to their child.´´

´´I will not take part in any TV shows, because my work is performed on a pitch. I don´t want any speculation on this matter.

´´I wrote about the DNA results on Twitter because I grew up with manners, values and know the value of the word ´love´ and ´affection.´

´´Writing ´Dad´ game me an explosion of emotion, but now I want to keep this joy for myself. I hope my silence can help to avoid any further controversy on TV or in the papers.

´´I hope my silence can help people understand there is a child here who doesn´t know how the media or television worlds work. I hope my few words can help to definitively put an end to this affair.´´

I congratulate Mario on how he handled the matter after the verdict of the panel. I hope that this new responsibility will make him to grow up, and stop behaving like a spoilt brat. In the words of his new coach, Clarence Seedorf, Balotelli needs to grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment